Negroni Week kicks off on Monday, June 24, and this is an extra special year for the event because it’s the 100th anniversary of the classic Negroni. Here are a few things to know as you head into this year’s festivities.
- Last year almost 10,000 bars participated, raising nearly $600,000 for charities around the world. Check out this year’s charity partners here.
- Want to find a participating bar near you? Click here to search for nearby spots. You’ll be able to create a list of your favorite venues and share your locations when you’re out and about.
- If you want to mix up a round at home between bar crawls, we’ve got all the riffs you could dream of in one mouth-watering gallery.
- Want to follow along on social media? Be sure to keep an eye on the #negroniweek hashtag on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- All week, we’ll be featuring our favorite #NegroniWeek photos on Instagram and Twitter, so be sure to tag your photos with @imbibe and #imbibegram for a chance to be featured.
- Visit our online shop for all your Negroni merch needs! This year we have a new t-shirt design, special-edition napkins from Dot & Army, Hedley & Bennett negroni aprons and cocktail pins from Love & Victory.
Did you enjoy this article? Get more of the best of liquid culture when you sign up for a print or digital subscription to Imbibe Magazine. Click here for special savings!