Nashville Wine & Food returns on April 20! Enjoy local food and music, paired with wines from around the world. In addition to great wines and food, this festival will feature wine seminars as well as food demos led by local chefs. Highlights include:
- VIP tickets available for access to the VIP Area, plus an extra 1-hour VIP hour.
- A beer garden where brewers will be on hand to chat while sampling craft beers.
An exclusive early preview of the 2019 Nashville Whiskey Festival.
- Food and wine booths, where guests can meet producers, chefs and sommeliers and taste their products.
- A complimentary 6-bottle wine tote, Riedel wine glass and wine accessories.
- More than 50 wineries, 20 local restaurants, 10 breweries and an Artisan Market featuring local producers.
- Wine and food seminars from top sommeliers and chefs.
For more information and to purchase tickets, click here.